I would like to thank the following individuals and businesses for their support and help.
- Milt Genzlinger (Del's Construction): Construction of two large "lazy susan" turntables and the "Newton's Roller"
- Tim Rangitsch and Kelly Combs (Acme Bicycles): Mountain bike wheel
- Larry Buurma (Pro Machine Automotive): Machining the handles for the bike wheel
- Hans Stephenson (Dakota Angler & Outfitter): Orange fishing line for "Newton's Roller"
- The Journey Museum and staff, especially Diane Melvin, Gary Hargens, and Ray Summers: For inviting me, their support, their help with the electronics, and too many other reasons to list here
- Sandy Shaefer for her help with running the Journey Museum FPF demonstrations and producing the video demonstrations
- Sandy, Steve, and Sydney Shaefer for the piano performances that constitute the background music for the video demonstrations
Copyright (c) 2011 Craig G. Shaefer, all rights reserved.